K so I knew that doing this whole blog thing was a big step but...I thought I would have done a little better then this ha ha!! Anyways I'm not sure how to post pics so.. I'll have to wait to post some later. But things are going great for us!! Nate's loving his job. He's on a 2 days on 4 days off shift, which i absolutely love. His 4 days off are often filled with fun activities!! If he's not workin up at sundance. He works up there once or twice a week doing bike patrol/Emt/bike shop stuff...which he loves as well. Although his first time "sweeping" making sure everone is off the mtn before they close...he took quite the tumble. luckily he was wearing a helmet cause he landed right on his helmet and over a log, he recieved a good battle wound and I spent a good amount of time scrubbing out the nasty that night.
Anyways things are so fun right now, just able to hang out and have time to spend with each other. We do alot of hiking and anything outdoors. We are also house hunting. We havent found anything that we love yet..we are both very picky in very different areas. I want a big yard ( big enough for my small farm ha ha ) and a big front porch. Hopefully we will find something by the end of the year but if not we're not in a huge hurry.
well i think thats it for tonight ha ha maybe i'll post again sometime, and post some pics!! 10-4
No comments:
Post a Comment