I've always wanted to donate my hair for Locks of Love, What better time then for Christmas!! Plus...That's what Nate wanted for Christmas :) Merry Christmas Everyone! And Thanks so so MUCH KOOIE for doing my hair!!
WOW!!! You look so stinkin HOT! I did the same thing last month and ended up with the same Cut...But, I have to say I don't look as near as HOT as you do! LOVE IT!!!
Oh my gorgeousness! Love, love, love it!
ReplyDeleteWOW!!! You look so stinkin HOT!
ReplyDeleteI did the same thing last month and ended up with the same Cut...But, I have to say I don't look as near as HOT as you do!
LOVE IT!!!
wow! gorgeous girl! Katie just did the same thing!
ReplyDeletecute!!! I love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing . . . . I absolutely love it!
ReplyDeleteHey - great new cut. I am not that brave, and LOVE my pony tails way too much!
ReplyDeleteRUTH!!! It is Cher. I found your blog on Sarah's account. I hope you don't mind. I love your hair!!!!
ReplyDelete